One Day Group Course
Groups will be limited to 10 people at most, to make sure that the maximum is achieved from these courses, but still get useful input from other attendees from other walks of life and experiences. A fun and engaging opportunity to tackle the usual challenges that we all face when having to speak in front of others; whether that is 2 or 200 people (or more...), speaking from personal experiences from education, social, business, and media environments.
Courses held at exciting neutral venues throughout the UK.
**Please inform us if you require the CPD Credits from your time spent on our coaching to ensure that we can prepare the certificates appropriately**
"Nerves are excitement turned inside out, now is your chance to turn them back again and let your voice be heard!"
PRICE FROM £250 per person (but please state if you are looking to send multiple candidates on the same course, as there may be an economies of scale available on certain dates)
- Ensure knowledge
- Create SUPPORTING material
- Slides (including avoiding over use)
- Exercises/Audience Participation
- Prompt notes/cards
- Nerve Management - you know the information, and better than they do!
- Presentation structure
- Specific presenting/talking tips
- Body Language/Movement
- Eye contact
- Conviction, enthusiasm, passion
- Importance of listening as well as speaking
- Bring it back to whatever your focus/reason was - Informing, Motivating, or winning over/persuading
- Use of emotion/humour
- Dealing with questions
- Difference between (and thus understanding how to pitch):
- Presentation/speech/training – to hear YOUR new knowledge/point of view
- Forum/Discussion – two/multi way conversation between people
- Stop Thinking About Yourself
- Remember that the audience is there to get information and it is your job to put that information across to them. Therefore, focus on what they need, and you will be surprised how much focus that takes off your own nerves
- Business Owners
- Members of staff from every department that have to interact with others
- People who have to provide sales pitches
- Channel Account Managers
- Customer Account Managers
- People who provide training (internally/externally)
- Customer Support staff
- People looking to further their career
- People who may have to speak at social or community events/meetings
- People who go to networking events
- Education presentations (e.g. dissertation/projects or PHD presentations etc.)
- Wedding speeches
- Job interviews
- Media interviews
Due to the volume of internal contracts, there are currently none scheduled at this stage, but dates are regularly arranged as a result of demand. Therefore, please register your details below (stating your main course of interest, and location), and we will keep you informed of new course dates.